Are Christians Allowed to Have Fun?

Are Christians Allowed to Have Fun?
Turns out you can-- this is my wife and me in Chicago for an Alpha Conference

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Columns from The Mercury ahead...

Although my primary reason for writing for The Mercury was to explain the seeker-issue-related discoveries I’d made during my Christian journey, I also wrote about some of the experiences my wife and I encountered over an eight year period.

It is, after all, important for a reader to get a sense of who their intrepid correspondent is.

What follows are some of the dispatches concerning our mission work, and few discussions of “church issues.” Although they do not explore many “Christian Insights,” I hope they will give you a feeling for “Christianity in action,” and perhaps a few chuckles.

I also hope they will further dispel the postmodern view that all Christians are humorless, judgmental, hypocritical, close-minded, uh… dorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment